- This policy covers how Sophia treats personal information that is collected or received through the services I provide. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and any information that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that I do not own or control, or to people that I do not employ or manage. Companies such as our Internet access and website and email hosting company, my shipping companies, UPS, FedEx and Canada Post, and others have their own privacy statements which can be viewed on their respective websites.
Information Collection and Use
- I collect personal information when you contract with me to purchase products or use my services.
- When you contract with me for a particular service, I will ask you to provide me with your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
- When you purchase products or services, I will ask you for additional information needed to complete the transaction such as your shipping address and other billing information.
- My website automatically receives and records information on its server logs from your browser, including your IP address, type of browser used, and the page you requested.
- I use the information that is collected for the following general purposes: to provide updates to you regarding products and services, to fulfill your requests for products and services, improve products and services, contact you, conduct research, and to optimize and improve my website and services.
- I do not design any part of this website to attract anyone under the age of 18.
- I will not knowingly contact children under the age of 18 without a parent’s permission.
- I do not knowingly ask any child under the age of 13 for any personal information.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
I do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or companies except under the following circumstances:
- I provide shipping information to my shippers so that they may deliver products to you.
- I respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise my legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- I believe it is necessary to share information with law enforcement in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, suspected copyright infringement, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
Confidentiality and Security
- I limit access to personal information about you to only those I believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide my products or services to you.
- I have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
This policy will be changed from time to time to adapt to the changing needs of society and the law.
Studio: 1190 2nd Ave E, Studio 306, Owen Sound, N4K2J1
Phone: 1 (705) 532-7668