So you’re seriously in love. So serious that you met the parents. So serious that you put a ring on it. But not so serious that you take yourselves too seriously.
In fact you firmly believe weddings are a time for some serious laughter. I agree. That is why I have compiled this very serious gallery of not-so-serious wedding photos. Because seriously, wedding planning is hard work, and sometimes we just need to stop taking it so seriously.
These are not just goofy photos, but real wedding-day-shenanigans orchestrated by couples with serious funny bones. Use these details for inspiration or just for a serious laugh.
1. If it wasn’t clear to your family and friends already, shit just got real!
2. Loves you, does he.
3. A subtle reminder for the bride who decided to go without the waterproof mascara.
4. In case your options weren’t clear…
5. For those of you who prioritize the party over the “blah blah blah.”
6. For your wedding newb guests.
7. Are you a serious bride? Consider serious instructions.
8. For those friends.
9. Directions for the movers, the shakers, and the pork eaters.
11. Real advice you can come back to again and again.
12. These are the droids you’re looking for.
13. For the glass half-fulls. And the glass half-empties.
14. Also truth.
15. Guests of discerning taste, enjoy drinks mixed to your exact specifications.
16. For those of us who can’t dance.
17. For those who can.
18. You’ve thought of everything.
19. A daily reminder.